The Selftan Set
- Step 1: Brown body scrub specialised for use before applying self-tanning products.
- Step 2: Sunless Tan Lines, a natural self-tanning spray that gives a bronze brown colour and lasts for 7 days.
- Ingredients of natural origin.
- Extra hydration and skin care.
- Even and long-lasting tan.
Piling Brown INCI: Sodium Chloride, Glycerine, Coffea Robusta Seed Powder, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Vitamin E, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid.
Sunless Tan Lines INCI: Aqua, Dihydroxyacetone, Propanediol, Glycerin, Erythrulose, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Sodium Gluconate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Pay with bank transfer, credit or debit card or with PayPal.
How to use
Body Scrub Brown
Rub the scrub gently over wet skin and rinse off at the end of use. We recommend using once or twice a week before applying a self-tanning product. Recommended for use 1x to 2x per week.
Sunless Tan Lines
- We recommend using this product before bedtime to allow the colour to develop overnight.
- Sunless does not leave any colour, so you can get dressed immediately after application.
- If the tan is not dark enough for you, you can reapply. To maintain the tan, apply Sunless tan lines every 7 days and moisturise your skin daily with a cream/lotion.
- We recommend using an exfoliating scrub before use to keep your skin smooth and to ensure a more even application of the self-tanner.
- Cleanse and dry your skin, then simply spray the Sunless tan lines onto the desired area and blend well with a plastic glove.
- Sunless is a fully customizable self-tanner. Allow to develop for 1 hour before rinsing off for a natural bronzed glow, 2 hours for a deep tan and 3+ hours for the darkest possible result.
- The bronze brown colour develops in 4-6 hours and intensifies over the next 24h hours. The skin colour stays for 5-7 days and is slowly removed by the natural exfoliation of the skin.
Can I use the Brown if I have dry skin?
Yes, the product is also suitable for dry skin. It contains ingredients such as glycerin and almond oil which help to moisturise and nourish the skin. Regular use of the scrub can help remove dead skin cells and improve the texture of dry skin.
How often should I use Brown?
If you already use self-tanning products, we recommend that you use the scrub once a week. Exfoliating will help remove dead skin cells and provide a more even tan.
What is Sunless Self Tanning Spray?
Sunless Self-Tanning Spray is a natural spray designed to quickly tan the skin without the need for sunbathing. It contains natural ingredients such as dihydroxyacetone (sugar) and erythrulose (a natural keto sugar), which tint the skin a beautiful bronze-brown shade.
How to use Sunless Self Tanning Spray?
Sunless Self Tanning Spray is easy to use. We recommend using an exfoliating scrub before application to prepare the skin for an even application of the spray. Then spray the spray onto the desired area of the skin and use a plastic glove to spread it well. The self-tanning spray can be used before going to bed, as the colour develops overnight. However, it can also be used during the day as it does not stain clothes.
Do I need to use both products at the same time?
Not necessarily, but it is recommended.