The Active Set
Bundle contains three serums:
- serum: Lucid, a water-based serum for the care of skin prone to acne and hyperpigmentation. Contains niacinamide and zinc.
- serum: C Clear, an antioxidant serum that protects and brightens the skin. It contains a stable form of vitamin C and ferulic acid.
- serum: Target S, a water-based serum designed for skin prone to irregularities. Contains salicylic acid.
- The package is suitable for all skin types.
- If you have multiple skin problems, you can use serums in your routine alternately on different days or in different parts of your routine.
- Active ingredients: Niacinamide, Zinc, Salicylic acid, Vitamin C, Ferulic acid
Serum Lucid INCI: Aqua, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Glycerin, Caffeine, Zinc PCA, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid..
Serum C Clear INCI: Aqua, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glycerin, Propanediol, Ferulic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Phytate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Serum Target S INCI: Aqua, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Citrate, Maltodextrin, Sodium Phytate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Pay with bank transfer, credit or debit card or with PayPal.
How to use
Recommended 1-2 times a day. Use as the 2nd step of your skin care routine. Example: Step 1 – Facial Cleanser, Step 2 – Lucid Serum, Step 3 – Moisturizer, Step 4 – Sunscreen, Step 5 – Oil-based Serum.
Serum C Clear
Apply as needed. Recommended 1-2 times a day. It works most effectively when applied in the morning before applying sunscreen. Use as the 2nd step of your skin care routine. Example: first step – facial cleanser, second step – C clear serum, third step – moisturizer, fourth step – sun cream, 5th step – oil-based serum.
Serum Target S
Apply as needed. Recommended 1-2 times a day. Use as the 2nd step of your skin care routine. Example: Step 1 – Facial Cleanser, Step 2 – Target S Serum, Step 3 – Moisturizer, Step 4 – Sunscreen, Step 5 – Oil-based Serum.
When to use which serum?
Use Lucid both morning and night as it has multiple benefits, including improving acne-prone skin.
In the morning, use the C Clear antioxidant serum with vitamin C to protect the skin from harmful free radicals.
Use Target S Serum with Salicylic Acid in the evening to clear pores and reduce acne breakouts.
You can apply all three serums 1-2 times a day.
Who is the package intended for?
This three-pack of serums with niacinamide, vitamin C and salicylic acid is recommended for individuals looking for all-around skin care, as it corrects problems such as uneven skin tone, pigment spots, pimples…
Are the products in the package age-restricted?
No product in the package is age-restricted. You can apply the routine to both teenage skin and mature skin.